You are now an iCONECT
Certified Project Manager or Administrator!
You are now a part of the Continued Online iCONECT Learning (COiL) for Certified Project Managers and Administrators! This is a growing group that is eager for knowledge and interested in staying current with iCONECT. Use our Learning Management System (LMS) to view upcoming webinars for COiL, and review your credit status.
MAINTAINING YOUR iCONECT CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER OR ADMINISTRATOR STATUS
We host monthly webinars that earn you COiL credits towards maintaining your status as an iCONECT Certified Project Manager or Administrator. Webinar topics keep you current with application updates, expand on functionalities not covered in the initial training, and deepen your understanding of complex features! Project Managers and Administrators must achieve 36 credits by the beginning of January 2022. This is required to maintain certification and retains your access to our awesome Support team.
ABOUT THE WEBINARS
- Occur monthly, averaging 30 minutes
- Sign up for topics that interest you in the iCONECT LMS
- Earn credit by:
- Attending the session live via Zoom or watching the recording
- Passing the quiz/survey for the webinar
Complete at your own pace. After the initial webinar date, you have up to 6 months* to earn that credit. Once you have enrolled, a registration confirmation and Zoom invite will be emailed to you.
*This time frame may be adjusted, depending on the course content for the webinar.
ACCESSING THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
You will receive an email from the LMS asking you to set up your password. Once you have set up your password, you can:
- Watch the ‘Welcome to COiL” video to learn more about this process and how to navigate the tool.
- View your credit status, shown beside your name on the training dashboard. Credits are updated at the end of every month as you participate. Each January, your credits reset to 0.
- Use the catalog to sign up for upcoming webinars.
- Review past webinars at any time. (They may not be available for credit.)
We will send out a monthly communication about all upcoming webinars. A few days before the webinar session, you will receive an email with the Zoom information. Even if you cannot attend live, sign up for the session so you can access the recording!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about this process!