Considering an end-to-end solution or building a custom tool kit? Join us for a discussion on the differences between “end-to-end” and “best in breed,” and what they mean to a law firm, corporation or service provider. Can you achieve the same goals with different methodologies? Join experts from Sullivan & Cromwell, Allen & Overy, Empire Discovery and iCONECT Development as we identify decision points that can be used to determine the best solutions, how various products provide different solutions, and what solutions best fit the needs of a firm.
Topics to be covered include:
- Best in Breed vs. End-to-End Methodologies
- Internal Risk Tolerance
- Service Provider Role
- Is there a “Silver Bullet” Solution?
- Stephen Dooley, Sr. Manager of Electronic Discovery and Litigation Support, Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP
- Christopher Redlich, Litigation Support Manager – Americas, Allen & Overy, LLP
- Frank Canterino, CTO & Co-Founding Partner, Empire Discovery
- Ian Campbell, President & Co-Founder, iCONECT Development, LLC