San Francisco CA, January 26, 2017
iCONECT celebrates its 16th year attending Legaltech New York as a leading eDiscovery document review company. As a lead up to LTNY 2017 where the industry veteran will display current and upcoming features in booth #1402. iCONECT’s flagship XERA platform continues to be a world leading cloud review platform allowing firms to search, sort and organize documents and images via a simple web browser used by world leading firms through a network of worldwide hosting vendors or behind the firewall. Year after year, iCONECT continues to be a pioneer in eDiscovery review technology.
In 2016, iCONECT staff travelled over 120,000 miles to educate, train and consult with clients on eDiscovery best practices; increased its development staff and continued to expand its office space; and the XERA document review platform was used to review approximately 300,000,000 documents.
In a stellar start to 2017, iCONECT’s theme is #CHOICES. From licensing options, the ability implement various workflows, customizable interfaces and connections to integrations with other top ediscovery tools such as Nuix, it’s a reinforcement that clients, vendors, corporations and government agencies have “choices” in selecting a document review tool that will meet and exceed their needs now and in the future.
At Legaltech 2017 we will be talking about some industry leading innovations including:
- Optional built in processing, powered by world leading Nuix technology gives a best of breed approach to an all-in-one solution
- “XERA-CONECT” a mobile view of project metrics, ideal for project managers and case leads to track productions, review metrics and project coding status
- Multi-media integration: As video and audio files become a key component of evidence and collection, iCONECT again leads the way with full video and audio support ideal for CCTV and surveillance audio and video review
- iCONECT’s new customizable tile dashboard, which continues to expand with administrative tiles and metrics, giving users a the information they need at a glance
- Easily create a database template and apply existing database structure and associations to a new database.
The vast feature set of iCONECT’s flagship product XERA and the team’s commitment to build features that are intuitive and accessible makes it easy to understand why Phillip Hampton, Founder & CEO of LogicForce, describes iCONECT’s XERA platform as ”unlike other review platforms, providing amazing workflow flexibility.” In 2016, iCONECT was also recognized by CIO Review Magazine as one of the 20 Most Promising eDiscovery Legal Technology Solution Providers, saying that iCONECT “continues to break new ground.”
Come and see what’s new at Booth #1402, or make an appointment to join us in our private suite for a one-on-one with our senior product, management and development staff. Interested in learning more? Please contact your iCONECT representative or drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll schedule some time to chat.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!
ABOUT iCONECT DEVELOPMENT, LLC
iCONECT Development, LLC is an industry leader in developing innovative legal review software and services that empower legal teams to complete complex review projects more cost effectively. As early innovators of eDiscovery review software since 1999, and with the release of the revolutionary web-based, iCONECT-XERA® eDiscovery Review Platform, iCONECT continues to raise the bar for advancements in developing intelligent, easy-to-use tools that help hosting providers, law firms, corporations and government agencies worldwide optimize workflows and manage big data more efficiently. iCONECT was most recently received the inaugural Patrick Young Vendor Leadership award from the Masters Conference.
# # #
iCONECT Development, LLC