The vast feature set of iCONECT’s flagship product – iCONECT-XERA – impressed industry expert Chris Dale enough to describe it as the “Document Review Software that raises the bar.” iCONECT was also recently recognized by CIO Magazine as one of the 20 Most Promising Legal Technology Solution Providers, saying that iCONECT “continues to break new ground.”
At LegalTech 2015 we will be talking about some recent successes including:
- a tighter alliance with Nuix to allow creation of an iCONECT-XERA database and injection of documents directly from Nuix Workbench—with a touch of a button.
- the release of iCONECT-PublicAccess for privacy commissions, public inquiries and FOIA requests.
- the launch of a Pro Bono Program that provides access to top-shelf eDiscovery technology for those in need.
- iCONECT’s new customizable litigation portal, which is built to aggregate case information into an intuitive tile based dashboard.
- Predictive Review, which is now available as an add-on wizard that dovetails right inside the iCONECT-XERA platform.
Our 15 years of experience has shown us that LegalTech New York is a great place to learn, and with that in mind, we’ll be providing “FREE” iCONECT-XERA Power User Training for reviewers, researchers, attorneys, paralegals, or administrators on Wednesday, February 4, 2015. Please visit iconectgov.wpengine.com/free-power-user-training for more information.
As we continue to innovate, we are happy to share our roadmap, which is designed to help clients and service providers establish and maintain long-term relationships under a managed services business model.
Come and say congrats on our 15th anniversary and see what’s new at Booth #2503, or make an appointment to join us in our private suite for a one-on-one with our senior product, management and development staff.
Interested in learning more? Please contact your iCONECT representative or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule some time to chat.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!
# # #