System Manager Certification
To achieve the iCONECT System Manager certification, Most of this course is online and self-driven. We understand you are busy and located in various time zones, so this course gives you the flexibility to achieve your iCONECT goals at a pace that works for you. A passing grade on the exam (85%) is required to achieve certification.
- System Manager Training (Front End)
- iCONECT Manager: Live Session
1. System Manager Training (Front End)
- Create clients, user groups, user roles and projects, including the creation of project structures for optimal review purposes
- Use project and user group templates to easily set up new client-matter setup with consistent security
- Data integration: images, natives, OCR; best practices to ensure that rolling loads are optimally integrated; add data easily using iCONECT templates and imports
- Retain your brand in the interface using branding options
- Use iVIEW graphs to give team members insight into data, review status, and more
2. System Manager Live Session: iCONECT Manager
|System Manager Live Session: iCONECT Manager||Dec 9th from 9:30 am - 2:00 pm ET|
iCONECT allows you to reschedule one class, or with advance notice, allows another administrator to take your place if you cannot attend. Email email@example.com as soon as possible if you need to reschedule.
Show your certification!
Upon course completion, you will receive an iCONECT Project Manager and Analytics certificate and badge. You will also receive 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.
START YOUR iCONECT