Analytics Administrator Certification
To achieve the iCONECT Analytics Administrator certification, students must take the iCONECT Analytics Administrator course. This course is online and self-driven. We understand our clients are busy and located in various time zones, this course gives you the flexibility to achieve your iCONECT goals at a pace that works for you. A passing grade on the exam of 85% at the end of the course is required to achieve certification.
In this course you will learn to:
- Build Analytic indexes to power iCONECT’s Analytic tools
- Learn about CAL Model building for Predict and Oversight
- Learn how to create iVIEW indexes and how to create clusters
- Group and review emails by message threads (Email Threading), and easily identify inclusive emails to speed review
- Group and review Near Duplicate documents for consistent coding, and learn how to use Document Compare to quickly identify differences in similar documents
- Retrieve and review Conceptually Similar documents
- Learn how to use iCONECT’s Xmplar® “Custom Find Similar” to provide more specific and higher quality search results, resulting in fewer false positives
- Tackle complex matters and collection volume with smart document identification, intuitive Predictive Review coding, report graphs, automated learning and more
Prerequisites: Project Manager Certification
Exam: Practical & Written
What you Get: An iCONECT Analytics Administrator certificate, a Certified iCONECT Analytics Administrator badge and a graphic. Use the graphics to share your certification on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).