The iCONECT solution has successfully completed a Burp Suite application security testing.
We’ve also completed the FedRAMP certification process with a government vendor. FedRAMP is
a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment,
authorization, and monitoring for cloud-based products and services. Its authorization process
includes an in-depth examination of the solution’s data security and data governance capabilities,
as well as the security practices of its administrative services and logging capabilities.
Watch how we’re helping to redefine government Review
Servicing a wide range of industries from Federal, State and Local governments, iCONECT provides an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for multi-party access to confidential files, documents and videos for legal review software and FOIA compliance.
Vehicles that optimize your experience
iCONECT is authorized for the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) with Innovative Discovery of Arlington, VA. This status allows Federal government agencies to will allow Federal government agencies to leverage the power of the iCONECT document and multi-media review technology.
GSA IT SCHEDULE 70 & NASA SEWP
immixGroup makes iCONECT available to the public sector through its NASA SEWP and GSA IT Schedule 70 contracts, enabling multi-party access to confidential data through iCONECT.
Many agencies want to keep their projects behind their firewall and you can deploy iCONECT in any environment. Contact us about technical specifications that meet your firewall requirements for internal security policies.
Works inside AWS, Google or Azure clouds, or in private data center cloud environments. Ideal for when services or integrations are required to complement the project. We work with partners who are seasoned in all aspects of data workflow and productivity optimization.
FedRAMP is a US Federal program that standardizes the assessment and authorization process for companies that are looking to provide cloud-based services to US Federal agencies. This standardization allows for a “do once, repeat many” process that agencies can leverage to reduce rework of security assessments, authorizations and continuous monitoring. The efficiency gains from this process allow for a smoother federal procurement and facilitate modernization efforts.
Tap into the iCONECT Difference
AUTOMATION & INTAKE
Realizing that no two projects are alike, the iCONECT platform has been built to allow for a variety intake workflows. iCONECT specializes in creating seamless intake of various file types, formats, media and data-streams. For files that require conversion or OCR, iCONECT’s experienced support team can assist with the implementation of technologies to normalize data for intake and ultimate export.
- Leverage built-in powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology
- Quickly and accurately import, analyze, organize, code and
search information from any document
- Key component of any eDiscovery, document management, governance or archival workflow
- Reduce your dependency on costly, manual processes
- Improve customer service, and drive new business
PRIVACY – FOIA
- A cost-effective and powerful way to identify PII, PHI
and keywords in any document and language
- Create black bar redactions on your selected production
format that you can download in minutes
- Protect sensitive data while meeting compliance requirements
- Over 820 file types can be redacted – including Excel files.
- Customize your redactions to suit your needs
- Award-winning document review platform
- Build and manage small and medium volumes
- Secured with FedRAMP audit requirement
- Works with thousands of users
FORMS & DOCUMENT IDENTIFICATION AND EXTRACTION
- Create customized templates for any form layout
- Define meta-data types, formats, and structure
to minimize eyes-on-documents
- Improve turnaround time and reduce errors
- Automatically feed extracted data into application and line-of-business processes
- Identify the information you need without manual data entry
Document sorting/scan time is reduced regardless of barcodes
DATA ARCHIVAL REPOSITORY
- Applied machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Classify, harness and retain the
Business Intelligence of your data
- Ideal for the creation of a ‘data lake’ to search, sort,
organize and categorize your documents and data
- Data governance, ROT management, data retention
MULTIMEDIA (VIDEO/AUDIO) MANAGEMENT
- Built-in Video and audio management, scaled to suit your needs
- Flexible content options that work for you, including mobile capture and public upload accessPause and timestamp
- Pause, annotate and timestamp important content for investigation
- Integrated speech-to-text conversions to easily track down key
- Analyze sentiment or search for private information (PII)
- Facial identification & license plate identification (LPR)